Suburban Hobo (http://suburbanhobo.com/) tagged me for the Love/Hate challenge. The rules are below.
- List 10 things you love.
- List 10 things you hate.
- Tag other people to take the challenge.
- Cool summer nights so I don’t wake up in the morning tired and sticky (no AC).
- Watching fireflies. We’ve had quite a few this year.
- Lying in the grass watching the clouds.
- Having the cats come up and nuzzle me.
- Watching the hedgehog eat worms. He’s amazingly fast. It’s a little scary seeing how quickly he scarfs, chews and licks his lips. (Do hedgehogs have lips?)
- Customers who appreciate my help.
- Thrift stores – never know what I might find there.
- My “dumb” phone. All it does is call and send/receive texts. I have no ability to stay connected 24/7, and I am really happy about it.
- Doctors who actually listen to what I say. I’ve started to see two holistic mental health professionals, and they are wonderful!
- Clear nights where I can see the stars and moon. Even if I see them when I get up for work.
Hate (more intensely dislike, except #10)
- Not being able to go into a bookstore and browse the shelves. I didn’t like it when Border’s and friends forced the small booksellers to close. I really don’t like that even those behemoths are being forced out by Amazon, et al.
- Getting the worms out for the hedgehog. My husband usually does it but he’s out of town. They come in wood chips that are about the same color. I can only tell that I have a worm because it’s cooler than the wood.
- People who are constantly connected to technology and still don’t have a clue about what’s going on in the world.
- The amount of roadkill I see on the local roads.
- Road construction on every major road around here.
- People who say they will do something and then don’t do it with no explanation.
- People who let their children run amok in public.
- Cleaning the litterboxes. The cats supervise and immediately test out the clean litter.
- Customers who get nasty because we are out of some product. It’s nothing personal, really.
- The Internet being so tone-deaf. I don’t like always needing to use smiley faces to show that I’m trying to funny, not being a jerk. L
Below are the blogs I tagged. I was a little confused about this part. I’ve seen people list from zero to ten people. If you choose to accept the challenge, feel free to distribute your largesse in any way you choose. If you do not choose to accept the challenge, please ignore the previous sentence. J
Purr and Roar (http://purrandroar.com/)
A Dog Called Storm (https://dogcalledstorm.wordpress.com/)
Creekview Carol (http://creekviewcarol.com/)
Mother Hen Diaries (http://motherhendiaries.com/)
The Divine Peach (https://thedivinepeach.wordpress.com/)
The Weekly Cheese (https://theweeklycheeseblog.wordpress.com/)